Why am I writing this? Why would I want to relive what I am about to write here? Maybe it's my masochistic tendencies....nah. I'm writing this because like millions of women, (and hopefully some are reading this) I am infertile. You know, I think that's the first time in almost 2 years that I've openly said that. I am infertile. And it sucks. And because it is one of the few remaining taboos in our society, (and I love pushing the envelope) I started this blog.
While none of this makes any sense to me, I have decided to relive my journey in the hopes that someone out there will maybe not be completely be comforted by these words, but at least feel comfort that they are not alone. Even if someone reading this just feels better knowing that someone else out there feels the way they do, this will be worth it.
I would like to share with you dear reader. I would like to share everything from start to finish. From emotions to medical discoveries to victories and more commonly fails, I want you to know. I want someone out there to know my journey because it's likely your journey too. Read on dear readers. Read on!
No comments:
Post a Comment